Program & Call for Papers -- Location, Venue & Travel -- Abstracts & Publishing -- Registration -- About
- Early registration: USD$ 380
- Regular registration: USD$ 425
Student or Spouse/Partner Participant:
- Early registration: USD$ 280
- Regular registration: USD$ 300
Domestic Indonesia Participants*
- Early registration: Rp. 2,500,000
- Regular registration: Rp. 3,000,000
Student or Spouse/Partner:
- Early registration: Rp. 1,500,000
- Regular registration: Rp. 2,000,000
* International participants are those who reside outside of Indonesia; registration fees will be paid by credit card or prepaid cashiers/bank check in USD$ to Northern Arizona University (NAU). Checks must be received at NAU no later that by the due dates below.
*Domestic participants are those who are residents of Indonesia; registration fees will be paid by bank transfer to UNRAM. Bank information is on the domestic registration form.
Each registered participant is allowed to present one abstract/paper at the conference. Participants who wish to present more than one paper must pay an additional registration fee equivalent to the Domestic Student fee for the second paper (US$115 early, US$150 regular). No more than two papers may be presented, although an author's name may appear on multiple papers.
Abstracts and registrations are not accepted until payment is received.
KEY DUE DATES
Registration Fee includes
The registration fee does NOT including accommodation and airport transfers.
* Bank wire payment is also possible for international registration payment. Please contact Dr. Alan Lew by email if you wish to use this option.